So the fragrance of love and all things beautiful are already exciting your senses? If an upcoming dinner date at a swanky hotel or high-end restaurant evokes a desire of dressing your best but also confuses you about your styling, fret not. Here’s a smart look you could try for a romantic dinner date with your love.
IN THIS LOOK:
1. Linen Blazers: Statement linen blazers add dressiness to your overall look while balancing it with casualness. Choose a blue or a grey one for the evening. Invest in one for a nice evening and for its utility afterwards.
Fabels by Fabindia Men Navy Single-Breasted Linen Blazer, Rs 5121 @ Jabong.com
2. Shirts: Shirts are a dressier option and would lend class and elegance to your style. Try pink; women like men with a softer side. If that's too soft for you, try anything in the pastel palette.
French Connection Men Pink Slim Fit Casual Shirt, Rs 1400 @ Myntra.com
3. Denims: A pair of dark sturdy denims can do wonders to your look. A perfect thing for a dressed-up casual look, when you don't want to look like you're trying too hard.
Laser Pattern Jeans, Rs 1895 @ Koovs.com
4. Shoes: You may choose to experiment here.The best shoes though would be brogue derby shoes. With the dressiness of the brogue and the casualness of a derby, this shoe, in our perception is perfect.
Knotty Derby Brogue Shoes, Rs 2088 @ Koovs.com
5. Accessories: Use a nice belt which matches your shoes in texture and finish. A good pair of cufflinks and a strap watch. That’s it.