Job interviews can be stressful. You have to leave a mark for yourself by looking good and knowing all there is to know about your prospective job. The first thing that one looks at is your personality and confidence. So never be short of that. The rest of the things like how to dress can be easily taken care of. You just have to omit these five things from your interview wardrobe.
1. If you are wearing Indian formals, make sure you don’t have a deep neckline. In case of western formals make sure there is no gaping between the buttons and nothing is see-through.
2. Avoid shiny materials when it comes to clothes and accessories.
3. Don’t wear chunky jewellery, a delicate chain or just a pearl strand would do well.
4. Avoid wild patterns such as animal prints. Avoid too many ruffles and embellishments as well – you’re not going for a date.
5. Keep your makeup minimalistic. Just some kajal, mascara and lip balm would be ideal. If you have to wear lipstick, choose a soft and soothing colour. Keep the reds and fuchsias for a party.
If you have any comments, feedback or styling queries, write to us at email@example.com.